How to Use
Click inside cells to type the numbers from the known cells of your sudoku puzzle.
Once you have filled in all the cells you know, you are ready to start getting hints.
Don’t have a puzzle to solve? That’s okay you can use one of ours:
Or you can go to our Daily Puzzle page where we post a new beginner sudoku puzzle every day.
- Pencil Marks: shows the current list of available numbers in the empty cells (click a number to hide it)
- Get Hint: shows any available hints (currently supports naked single and hidden single)
- Do Hint: fills in the known cell from the previous hint
- Link to this Board: gives you a link directly to this board for copying
- Clear: starts fresh with an empty board